What does our patient care look like during the Covid-19 pandemic?
In many cases, we will schedule you for a video visit in order to minimize virus spread. If not already enrolled, we request that you enroll as your child’s patient care representative in the Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway (formerly known as Partners Patient Gateway). You will receive a reminder prior to the visit with instructions on how enter the Gateway and Begin Your Virtual Visit.
We are currently hosting limited in-person visits which are carefully spaced so that there is time to clean the room and equipment between patients.
If you do have an in-person appointment:
- We will call you a day or two ahead to screen for potential symptoms or exposure.
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Please wait outside in your car until the doctor calls you.
- Please come up the wood staircase and enter the office suite, the doctor will come meet you in the hall. At the current time we are not using our waiting room.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer once you enter the doctor’s office.
Our official policies, in compliance with the Phase 1 and Phase 2 Massachusetts Department of Public Health Regulations for Non-Acute Care Providers, can be viewed here. Our signed attestation of compliance is available upon request.